If you are looking for Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance then, you are at the right place. Here we are also providing Net Banking and SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check the mini statement of your account balance.
- 1 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance
- 1.1 Head office Address of Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC
- 1.2 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance Via Missed Call
- 1.3 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance Via SMS
- 1.4 Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking Online
- 1.5 Steps to Register For OBC Net Banking Online
- 1.6 Steps to Activate OBC Net Banking Online
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance
To find out Toll Free Helpline Number of Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance OBC please see below,
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance Number:- 1800 180 1235, 1800-102-1235
- Oriental Bank of Commerce For Any Query or Helpline Number:- 0120-2580001
Head office Address of Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC
Plot No. 5, Institutional Area
Sector-32 Gurgaon – 122001
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance Via Missed Call
How you can Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance?
- In this method you can to make a call to Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance missed call banking number 08067205757 from your registered mobile number.
|Missed Call Balance Enquiry||Give Missed call to 91-08067205757|
|Mini Statement||Missed Call to 91-8067205767|
|SMS Banking||SMS ‘ACBAL < 14 digits Account number>’ to 9915622622|
- After the first few rings, the call gets disconnected and you will be not charged for it.
- Within a few seconds, you will get SMS from Oriental Bank of Commerce stating the current balance in your account.
- To get account mini statement, give missed call to number 91-8067205767.
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance Via SMS
How you can via SMS Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance?
- You can get the account balance information using SMS banking.
- You need to send SMS to Oriental Bank of Commerce’s SMS banking number 9915622622.
- The text format for balance enquiry is ‘ACBAL <14 digits Account number>’.
- To use SMS banking you must register your mobile number with your Oriental Bank Of Commerce account so that the system can fetch the data required based on your enquiry.
- And solve your Answer “Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance“
Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking Online
- Oriental Bank of Commerce is one of the leading banks in the Indian Banking sector.
- It offers advanced banking services and solutions for the account holders.
- It upgrades its services and banking facilities with the latest advancements as introduced in the banking sector.
- Do you have an account with Oriental Bank of Commerce?
- Do you have access to its Net Banking facilities?
- You need not go to the bank for activating Net banking for your account.
- You can register and activate oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking Online.
- OBC toll free number: Follow the steps as described and activate Net Banking facility for your account.
Steps to Register For OBC Net Banking Online
- Open a web browser on your device with internet connectivity.
- Enter Click On Here in the address bar of the web browser.
- The homepage of the Oriental Bank of Commerce will open.
- To register or activate the Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking services, click on the ‘Self-User Creation‘ button.
- A new webpage ‘Online User Registration‘ will open in the browser.
- On this page, you require entering Account Number and PAN Card Number/Date of Birth (as provided in the bank records).
- Select Type of Facility- ‘View and Transaction‘ and Click on ‘Verify‘ button.
- On the new webpage, you need to verify the mobile number and click on Generate OTP if the provided mobile number is correct.
- You will receive the OTP on your mobile number. Enter the OTP in the provided box and click on ‘Continue‘ button.
Important Note: Keep the OBC Debit Card available for proceeding ahead
- You will move forward to the next step with a new form where you need to enter the credentials without any error.
- You need to enter Debit Card Number, ATM PIN, Expiry Date, Bank Account Number, and Click on ‘Continue‘ button.
- On the new webpage, you will get the Customer ID which is the User ID to log in to Internet Banking.
- Now set a Strong Login Password and retype the Password.
- Set the Transaction Password and Retype the same Password.
Tick mark on ‘I Accept the Terms and Condition‘ and Click on ‘Complete Registration‘ button. The screen will display the message about the successful registration of Net banking for your account.
Steps to Activate OBC Net Banking Online
- To activate Net Banking Service Go back to the User Login Page. Type User ID and click on the Login button Enter the password as set during registration and click on Login.
- Click on ‘Agree‘.
- Select an image and type any word in the provided box, Checkmark on ‘I have read, and I accept the Terms and Conditions‘ and click on Update.
- The new page will flash the account holder’s name.
- Keep remembering the phrase you entered in the first box.
- On this page, you need to change the password as set while registering.
- Enter the Old Password, New Password and reenter to Confirm New Password click on the OK button.
- The screen will display the message Password changed successfully. You will automatically get logged-in to the net banking account.
- You need not waste your time visiting the branch to activate Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking Services!
- Make sure to follow the steps without any error.
- If after changing the Password successfully in the last step, you don’t get any details of your account.
About Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Check Balance. The Bank has witnessed many ups and downs since its establishment.
The period of 1970-76 is said to be the most challenging phase in the history of the Bank.
Then employees and leaders of the Bank came forward to rescue the Bank. Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Customer Care Toll Free Number.
The owners were moved and had to change their decision of selling the bank and in turn, they decided to improve the position of the bank with the active cooperation and support of all the employees.
Their efforts bore fruits and performance of the bank improved significantly. This was the turning point in the history of the bank.
The bank was nationalized on 15 April 1980. At that time OBC ranked 19th among the 20 nationalized banks.
In 1997, OBC acquired two banks: Bari Doab Bank and Punjab Cooperative Bank. The acquisition of these two banks brought with it no additional branches.
The bank has progressed on several fronts, crossing the Business Mix mark of ₹2 lac crores as on 31 March 2010 making it the seventh largest Public Sector Bank in India.
You may also search for other banks like,
- SBI Bank Customer Care Toll Free Numbers
- IDBI Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Telangana Grameen Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Delhivery Courier Customer Care Number & Complain Numbers
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Bank SBBJ Customer Care Numbers
- Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Syndicate Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Airtel Payments Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Bank Of India Customer Care Toll Free Numbers
- Punjab National Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Axis Bank Customer Care Numbers