If you are looking for Citibank Customer Care Toll Free Number For Balance Enquiry then, you are at the right place. Here we are also providing Net Banking and SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check mini statement of your account balance.
Citibank Customer Care Toll Free Number For Balance Enquiry
To find out Citibank Toll Free Helpline Number please see below,
- Citibank Toll free Number :- 1860 210 2484
- Citibank India Toll free Number :- 1800 266 2400 / 022 4955 2400
- E-Mail : bah.customer[email protected]citi.com
Head office Address of CitiBank
First International Financial Centre:
Plot Nos C-54 and C-55, G-Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai 400051.
Balance check Via Missed Call in CitiBank
- Check your Citibank account balance through missed call to 09880752484.
- You can check balance only if your mobile number registered to your bank account.
- After one or two ring cut the call, and within few minutes you will get SMS with Citibank Balance information.
Citibank account and Credit Card information is just an SMS away
- Your Citibank account and Credit Card information is just an SMS away.
- SMS Banking allows you to check your bank account balance, get One-time password (OTP), check Reward Points, request for a cheque book, etc.
- Just SMS the corresponding keyword (table below) to 52484 or +91 9880752484 and get the details.
Citi began operations in India over a century ago in 1902 in Kolkata and today is a significant foreign investor in the Indian financial market. As promoter-shareholder, Citi has played a leading role in establishing important market intermediaries such as depositories, credit bureau, clearing and payment institutions.
Citi helped lay the foundation of the Indian software industry by establishing Citicorp Overseas Software Ltd. and Iflex Solutions Ltd.; it pioneered the ITES industry in financial services through Citigroup Global Services Ltd. (CGSL). Oracle acquired Iflex in 2005 and CGSL was acquired by Tata Consultancy Services in 2008.
Citi India added two more green certified buildings to its office premises in 2012, and in 2013 moved its headquarters to The First International Financial Centre (FIFC), a world-class environmentally friendly building. In addition, Citi India, through its network of Citi Service Centres, has been a leading offshoring unit for Citigroup globally, providing employment opportunities in the areas of technology, processing, analytics and financial processes.
You may also search other bank like,
- IDBI Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Telangana Grameen Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Delhivery Courier Customer Care Number & Complain Numbers
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Bank SBBJ Customer Care Numbers
- Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Syndicate Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Airtel Payments Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Bank Of India Customer Care Toll Free Numbers
- Punjab National Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Axis Bank Customer Care Numbers