Here we are providing best guide of Bank Of India Balance Enquiry & BOI Toll Free Number then, you are at the right place. Here we are also providing SMS alert and Missed Call service numbers to check mini statement of your BOI account balance.
- 1 Bank Of India Balance Enquiry & BOI Toll Free Number
- 2 FAQ’s
Bank Of India Balance Enquiry & BOI Toll Free Number
To find out Toll Free Helpline Number of BOI please see below,
- Bank Of India Balance Enquiry:- 1800 220 229, 1800 103 1906
- BOI Toll Free Number: 91-22-40919191
- Email: [email protected]
Head office Address of Bank Of India
C – 5, “G” Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051.
Bank Of India Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call
Bank of India Balance Enquiry check Via Missed Call:
- First of all, you need to register your mobile number for getting this service.
- After registering, you need to call 9015135135 (BOI Toll Free Number).
- After a few seconds, the call will automatically get cut and you will receive an SMS containing the details of your account balance.
- You will get information on the balance of not only savings account but current account and Cash credit too.
Bank of India Balance Enquiry Via SMS
- The checking balance via SMS service is not available in the bank but if you are getting a problem in checking the balance via missed call, you can use the net banking service.
You can also know balance from the customer care but only after a few verification questions asked by the executives.
Call at Tele No – 1800 220 229 (BOI Toll free Number – Covid Support) / 1800 103 1906 (Tollfree) / (022) – 40919191 (chargeable number)
24 X 7
Bank Of India ATM/Debit Card Care Number
|Enquiry||Land Line : 1800 103 1906 (Toll free), (022) – 40919191 (chargeable number)|
Email: [email protected]
|Hot Listing(Deactivating Card)||Toll Free:1800 425 1112|
Land Line :(022) 40429123 / (022)40429127
Email: [email protected]
RTGS/NEFT/IMPS BOI Toll Free Number
|RTGS||[email protected]||(022) 67447092 / 93|
|NEFT||[email protected]||(022) 61312984/61312992/61312997|
|IMPS||[email protected]||(022) 61312994/61312995|
Bank Of India Credit Card Toll Free Number
|All types of Enquiry||Toll Free : 1800 220 088, Land Line : (022) 40426005/40426006|
|Hot Listing (Deactivating Card)||Toll Free : 1800 220 088, Land Line : (022)40426005 / 40426006|
|Merchant Enrolment||Land Line : (022)61312937|
About Of BOI Bank
Bank of India was founded on 7th September 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
The Bank has over 5000 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 54 Zonal Offices and 8 NBG Offices. There are 60 branches/ offices and 5 Subsidaries and 1 joint venture abroad.
While firmly adhering to a policy of prudence and caution, the Bank has been in the forefront of introducing various innovative services and systems. Business has been conducted with the successful blend of traditional values and ethics and the most modern infrastructure. The Bank has been the first among the nationalised banks to establish a fully computerised branch and ATM facility at the Mahalaxmi Branch at Mumbai way back in 1989. The Bank is also a Founder Member of SWIFT in India. It pioneered the introduction of the Health Code System in 1982, for evaluating/ rating its credit portfolio.
Presently Bank has the overseas presence in 22 foreign countries spread over 5 continents – with 60 offices including 5 Subsidiaries, 5 Representative Offices and 1 Joint Venture, at key banking and financial centres viz., Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Jersey, Paris and New York
1. How to check the status of my complaint/grievance registered online?
You can check the status of your grievance registered online by using the tool available in this link: https://www.bankofindia.co.in/forms/Grievance
2. How to stop receiving telemarketing calls from Bank of India?
If you don’t want any telemarketing calls you can register for the ‘Don’t Call Facility. After 30 days of registration the facility will get activated, and you will stop receiving promotional calls in relation to marketing of certain products. If you continue to receive calls you can get in touch with the customer care centre to stop receiving calls.
3. How to check the available balance in my loan amount through SMS Banking?
In order to make a ‘Balance Enquiry’, send SMS to +919810558585 in the following format:
BAL <SMS Password><Account Number> </Account Number></SMS Password>
4. How to set or change SMS password required for mobile banking?
Download the Mobile Banking application of Bank of India available on Google Play Store and Apple Store and log on using your credentials. Next, provide your registered mobile number and click on ”Set/Change SMS Password’ to change SMS Password.
5. Within how many days of receiving a complaint the bank will convey the final decision?
Within a period of 30 days, from the receipt of a complaint, the final decision will be conveyed to you.
You may also search another bank like,
- SBI EMS Login
- Purvanchal Bank Customer Care Number
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Delhivery Courier Customer Care Number & Complain Numbers
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Bank SBBJ Customer Care Numbers
- Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Numbers
- SBI FasTag Customer Care Numbers
- Airtel Payments Bank Customer Care Numbers