If you are looking For Airtel Payments Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number, you reach the right place. Here we are providing all information like toll free customer care number, head office address and other information of Airtel payment bank services on Airtel Payments Bank.. Payments bank is a separate bank that provides essential financial services to its customers and is a major leap to make financial inclusion realistic for every Indian..
Airtel Payments Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
To find out Airtel Payments Bank Toll Free Helpline Number of Bank please see below,
- Airtel Payments Bank Toll Free Helpline Number of Bank : 8800688006 [This Helpline Number is for those who are not Customer’s of Airtel ]
- Airtel Payments Bank Toll Free Helpline Number of Bank : 400 [ Only Airtel Customers can make contact with the above Number ]
- Airtel Payment Bank Email Id:- [email protected]
Head Office Address of Airtel Payments Bank
Airtel Center, Plot No. 16,
Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV,
Gurugram – 122015
Airtel Payments Bank Social Supports Details
We are also providing other available on various Social Platform’s where you will get all the latest news and offer’s about there new product’s and get more information about Airtel Payments Bank.
- Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/AirtelIndia
- Twitter Page- twitter.com/airtelindia
- Linkedin Page- www.linkedin.com/company/airtel1
- Youtube Page- www.youtube.com/user/INAirtel
How Can You Open an Account?
Download the Airtel Payments Bank app, and enter the following details:
- Your name, date of birth and email address
- Create a 4 digit password called a mPIN
- Enter your mobile number and a unique one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile phone immediately. Verify the OTP.
How You Send Money To a Bank Account From Airtel Payment Bank?
- To send Money to a bank account using the Airtel Payments Bank App, you may:
- Tap on the Send icon in the bottom right corner of the home screen.
- Chose the Bank Account option on the next page.
- Enter details like Bank name, Receiver’s Account number, mobile number and proceed to complete the transaction by confirming your mPIN.
- The amount will get transferred immediately and you will receive an instant SMS for the transaction completed.
About Of Airtel Payment Bank
Payments bank is a separate bank that provides essential financial services to its customers and is a major leap in making financial inclusion realistic for every Indian. Airtel Payments Bank is the first unit to get the final license of the Reserve Bank of India to start the payment bank.
Bharti Airtel Limited saw this as an opportunity to provide banking in its smartest and simplest way with its subsidiary Airtel Payments Bank Limited (erstwhile Airtel M-Commerce Services Limited and popularly known as AMSL).
Airtel Payments Bank Limited will spread the distribution network of Bharti Airtel to 1.5 million outlets, in which 87% of the country’s network is spread, including more than 400,000 villages and 5,000 census towns. With banking, we are going to make financial inclusion a reality for every Indian, from which they are capable of banking on their terms and enjoying easy, easy access and more accessible products.
You may also search other banks like,
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Gramin Bank Of Aryavart Customer Care Numbers
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Zookr.in Complain Customer Care Numbers
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Delhivery Courier Customer Care Numbers
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Customer Care Numbers
- Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Numbers
- SBI FasTag Customer Care Numbers